Negative reviews can negatively impact your business if you don’t take the right measures. Don’t panic! Just go on reading below to discover several helpful tips and know where you can get the best internet merchant account UK.
Avoid Negative Impact: Get the Best Internet Merchant Account UK
Zendesk, a customer service software platform, reports that 88% of customers have been influenced by reviews when making their purchase decision. Besides, 5 positive reviews on Yelp have added to business success for up to 10%, and only 1 negative review has proved to result in tens of thousands of dollars loss.
Being able to deal with negative reviews isn’t the only highly important aspect you should concentrate on while growing your business. You should also find a reputable payment processor to work with.
You can do this easily by turning to a true payment expert in the UK. With a reliable and experienced payment comparison company, you can get the most honest snapshot of merchant services providers at the time of writing.
Be sure to look for a payment-processing comparison company that focuses terms, complaints, as well as integration. Make sure the company can help you find the cheapest rates, the best customer service, and the most advanced payment processing solutions in the space. This is how you can find the payment partner that’s the best suit for your own specific business needs.
How to Deal with Negative Customer Reviews
Here’s a list of steps you can take to deal with negative comments in the best way:
- Before responding, find out what customers are commenting and where they’re commenting.
- Encourage them to comment, but this doesn’t mean you should influence their decision and get them leave only positive comments.
- Understand the way rating and review sites are working.
- Don’t rush! Take a moment to breathe. Then, see if the customer has a legitimate complaint. Maybe this is just another online bully, isn’t it?
- Keep the review on the site, don’t delete or hide it. Always respond to the comment and do this without delay.
- Never respond aggressively or in a confrontational manner.
- First, listen. Then, apologize, and show how you’re going to resolve the issue.
- The best way you can respond to a negative comment is to promptly apologize for the poor experience and provide your support email address, saying you’ll do your best to solve the problem.
- Say something like, “Thank you, your feedback is too important for us…” If, after you’ve talked with the reviewer, you find there’s merit to his/her review, provide a coupon or discount. Remember that even a bad comment should be appreciated.
- Don’t leave negative comments in neglect. They can reveal your pain points and help you improve your weaknesses.
- Follow up and ask them to remove the negative comment.
- Make sure your staff is aware of both positive and negative comments.
In today’s world of business, word of mouth has turned into a driving force for online review. When dealing with …