Since the e-cigarettes and e-liquids have been introduced in the market, they have been constantly thrown into a debate as to whether or not they’re safer than the traditional tobacco cigarettes. This debate doesn’t seem to end till now as smokers and ex-smokers don’t seem to have totally relied on e-cigs as a better health alternative to smoking. E-cigs contain e-liquids which comprise of propylene glycol (PG), vegetable glycerine (VG) and other additional flavoring as per your taste. Since all these are approved by the Food and Drug Administration, they’re considered as safe.
Vaporizers, vape pens, shisha pens and many other devices, which are found in online stores like buyv2cigs.co.uk were introduced as an alternative to smoking so that the smokers could switch to vaping and take care of their health. As it is they have already caused a lot of harm to their health and now that they could switch, they could cause good to their health.
E-liquids – What are they?
We’ve arranged few points that will tell you about what e-liquids are why they’re considered as safer than tobacco.
- Vape juice or e-juice is the main fluid which has been utilized by the companies which make vaporizers and other electronic cigarettes for personal use. E-liquids contribute to the actual vapor which is released from the e-cigarette. You can use original nicotine but depending on your personal preference, you can also choose the strength of nicotine that you want. Hence, due to the fact that you can control the dose of nicotine that you’re taking in, it is safer for your health as against cigarettes where you inhale the entire nicotine that is used in tobacco cigarettes.
- When the e-cig is turned on, the vaporizer starts heating the e-juice to a temperature of about 200 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit which automatically converts it into vapor. Once it is turned into vapor, you then inhale it.
- The e-liquid is a mixture of food grade flavors, water, a personal choice of nicotine level, vegetable glycerin (VG) and propylene glycol (PG).
- When we say food grade flavoring, we mean the same type of flavoring that are utilized in foods and hence it is 100% safe to consume.
- VG or vegetable glycerine is a vegetable based liquid which is sweet and thick in consistency.
Therefore, now that you know what e-liquids are and how they’re considered as a safer alternative to smoking, you can make the switch from smoking to vaping. Make sure you get your vaporizer from the best store.…